Successfully target hogs, coyotes, fox, bobcat, raccoons and varmints with the Wicked Lights W401ZF Scan & Kill™ Gun Mount Kit.
This Deluxe Adjustable Focus Zoom Beam Long Range Hunting Light W401ZF Gun Mount Kit Includes:
- One 3-Mode Power W401ZF Zoom Focus Extended Long-Range light With RED Led Installed
- One adjustable windage & elevation light Mount for use with 1 inch or 30 mm scope tubes
- Heavy duty coiled cord & push button "ON/OFF" tail caps
- Two 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable batteries
- One 2-Position external battery charger with AC and DC charge adapters
- Instruction manual
- 3 Year limited Warranty
Some of the W401ZF features include:
- The unique Zoom / Focus design allows you to focus and or defuse the light beam. For example the light beam can be focused to as small as 5 inches at 10 feet or defused to as wide as 13 feet in diameter at 10 feet -that's almost 32 times larger! When used in the field the W401ZF light beam zoom adjustment and adjustable power output of the LED combine to give you absolute control of light output and light intensity depending on the situation, target species, and your night hunting style
- Although the W401ZF is primarily designed to be a scan light, it’s proven very deadly and effective as a dedicated scope mounted shooting light. Its powerful focused beam is very desirable when scope mounted because of its ability to illuminate the target at very extended ranges. When fully zoomed the W400ZF produces a highly concentrated, focused, and relatively small in diameter square beam of light. Because of the smaller square light beam, it requires an adjustable light mount (included) so the light beam can be adjusted to the center of the scope cross hairs.
- The advantage of the zoom focus beam is the ability to defuse the light or quickly adjust the intensity up or bring it back down based on the target animals reaction (if any) to the light.
- The W401ZF features a 3-mode brightness level capability STANDARD. No premium pricing to have the ability to change the light intensity from HIGH > MED > LOW
- The W401ZF comes in your choice of Green, Red, or White LED. The LED assembly features a 3-year warranty.
- Green Led - Ideal for hogs, general predator hunting (coyote, fox, bobcat)
- Red Led - Ideal for light shy predators (coyote, fox, bobcat)
- White Led - Ideal for general predator hunting, alligator, raccoon, other varmints, law enforcement, filming at night, general useage, when extra long range light is required
- The W401ZF LED assembly is produced by an ISO9001 certified LED manufacturer for consistent color, reliability, and manufacturing quality.
- The W401ZF is the only self contained zoom focus style light within its class with an optional internal battery charge capability (internal charger sold seperatly).
- Operation temperature: Minus -20 ~ 105 degrees Fahrenheit
- O-ring sealed, water resistant
- Precision machined T6 Aircraft grade aluminum with type III hard anodization
- Cree LED with 50,000hr life
- W401ZF Weight: 7.4 ounces
- W401ZF Length: 7 Inches
- W401ZF Length Bezel Extended to MAX Zoom: 8 inches
- Battery Type: Uses 1ea 18650 PCB 3.7V Lithium-ion (2400 - 3000mAh)
- Optional internal battery charge capability (internal charger sold seperatly)
- Warranty: Limited three year on light assembly. LED assembly three years. Battery and charger one year. See manual for details and limitations
- The W401ZF will equal or exceed any LED light within its class. No phony exaggerated 900 LUM ratings, battery life, or faked animal identification range claims. Instead realistic battery usage and range estimates:
Battery Life - Full Power* Identify** Reflect Eyes**
White LED 3hrs up to 225yds up to 500yds
Green LED 3hrs up to 180yds up to 400yds
RED LED 2hrs up to 150yds up to 400yds
*Approx battery life using high quality, fully charged, Tenergy 18650 3.7 Li-Ion 2600ma battery. Green, Red, and White Led may begin to dim after long periods of continuous operation (as battery discharges).
**Ambient light (moon phase), scope quality & power setting, LED color, battery state of charge, background foliage, rain, snow, and size and color of target species will all affect range
Manufacturer specifications are subject to change.