Successfully target hogs, coyotes, fox, bobcat, raccoons and varmints with the Wicked Lights W400 Hog and Predator Hunting Marksman Light Package.
This package includes one 5-Mode interchangeable Green LED W400 Light, two Li-Ion rechargeable batteries, charger, A/C & DC charge adaptor, 3 weapon mounts, standard push "ON" / "OFF" and coiled cord tail cap with pressure switch, instruction manual, and limited 3 year warranty.
The Wicked Lights W-400 is the ideal light for night time Predator & Hog hunting and it’s the best value in its class. Here’s why:
- The W400 features a 5-mode brightness level capability STANDARD. No premium pricing to have the ability to change the light intensity from HIGH > MED > LOW each W400 also has a STROBE and SOS mode as well.
- The W400 comes in your choice of Green, Red, or White LED. The LED assembly features a 3-year warranty, and can be changed in the field in less than 30 seconds for those wishing to use or experiment with a diffident led color. Unlike the competition, replacement colored LEDS are readily available – No need to send it back to the manufacturer for an LED change or having to buy a complete new light so you can hunt with different color LED.
- The W400 LED assembly is produced by an ISO9001 certified LED manufacturer for consistent color, reliability, and manufacturing quality.
- The innovative combination of extra long reflector and screw on LED assembly combine to eliminate the tedious and frustrating LED light focus adjustment procedure found in our competitors designs. With the LED as a part of the reflector, instead of screwed into the light body, the LED is in perfect focus and adjustment when securely screwed on to the reflector – No adjustment is needed!
- The W400 is the only self contained light within its class with an optional internal battery charge capability. Our scan light packages come standard with two 18650 batteries, Charger, and AC & D/C charge adaptors. We also offer many optional accessories including cigarette light plug charger, spare batteries, replacement LEDs, and various weapons mounts. (Internal Charger sold seperatly HERE)
- Operation temperature: Minus -20 ~ 105 degrees fahrenheit
- O-ring sealed, water resistant
- Precision machined T6 Aircraft grade aluminum with type III hard anodization
- Picatinny style optics mount for use with 1 inch or 30mm tubes, rugged W400 light mount, and universal rapid mount
- Extended reach bezel; Smooth extra long highly polished & coated aluminum
- Cree LED with 50,000hr life
- Battery Type: 1ea 18650 PCB 3.7V Lithium-ion (2400 - 3000mAh)
- Optional internal battery charge capability (Internal Charger sold seperatly HERE)
- Warranty: Limited three year on light assembly. LED assembly three years. Battery and charger one year. See manual for details and limitations
- The W400 will equal or exceed any LED light within its class. No phony exaggerated 900 LUM ratings, battery life, or bloated animal identification range claims. Instead realistic battery usage and range estimates:
Battery Life - Full Power* Identify** Reflect Eyes**
White LED 4hrs up to 200yds up to 400yds
Green LED 3.5hrs up to 180yds up to 400yds
RED LED 2hrs up to 150yds up to 400yds
*Approx battery life using high quality, fully charged, Tenergy 18650 3.7 Li-Ion 2600ma battery. Note: Battery quality varies widely between brands and ma ratings are often grossly exaggerated on cheap batteries. During our testing we noted the Tenergy 18650 2600ma batteries would last up to 2 1/2-times longer then many private label brands with 3000ma ratings. Green, Red, and White Led may begin to dim after long periods of continuous operation (as battery discharges).
**Ambient light (moon phase), scope quality & power setting, LED color, battery state of charge, background foliage, rain, snow, and size and color of target species will all affect range
Manufacturer specifications are subject to change.