New Product Announcement!
Wicked Hunting Lights is excited to announce the addition Predator Pursuit TV Host, Jeff Thomason, to the Wicked Hunting Lights Pro Staff. Jeff is a seasoned predator hunter and fanatic night hunter of predators. He brings extensive predator and hog hunting experience and knowledge. Hailing from Texas, a state rich in night hunting opportunities, Jeff has successfully predator hunted the African bush, the boreal forests of Canada, the Outback of Australia, and a multitude of US States.
Jeff worked closely with Wicked Hunting Lights in the field testing and was key in the development of the all inclusive Predator Pursuit Pack with the goal of a reasonably priced, professional, night hunting kit which includes everything a hunter needs to successfully night hunt hogs or predators.
Aside from both a hand scan and weapon mounted light, li-ion batteries, chargers, professional mounts, various color LEDs, the Predator Pursuit Pack includes the all NEW W400 Mk III night hunting light with even brighter and longer range LEDs and the all new heavy duty MKII plug-in style coiled cord tail cap.
In fact, Jeff’s so confident in the quality and lethality of Wicked Hunting Lights Predator Pursuit Pack, his signature is on it.
The Predator Pursuit Pack Kit includes:
- TWO 5-Mode LIMITED ADDITION PREDATOR PURSUIT SIGNATURE SERIES W400 MKIII Lights with FIVE Interchangeable LED's (2 Red, 2 Green, & 1 White)
- FOUR Li-Ion rechargeable batteries
- One 2-Position Charger with A/C & DC charge adapter
- ONE 12VDC vehicle charge adapter for INTERNAL charging battery inside light in the field
- FOUR weapon mounts
- Scope mount with Picatinny rail
- Universal Mount
- W400 Light Ring mount
- Offset Picatinny rail mount for AR15 style weapons with free float hand guards
- Standard push "ON" / "OFF" and heavy duty "plug-in style" coiled cord tail cap with push "ON/OFF" switch
- Instruction manual
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Predator Pursuit Pack is the ideal light package for night time Predator & Hog hunting and it’s the best value in its class. Here’s why:
- The W400 features a 5-mode brightness level capability STANDARD. No premium pricing to have the ability to change the light intensity from HIGH > MED > LOW each W400 also has a STROBE and SOS mode as well.
- The W400 comes in your choice of Green, Red, or White LED. The LED assembly features a 5-year warranty, and can be changed in the field in less than 30 seconds for those wishing to use or experiment with a diffident led color. Unlike the competition, replacement colored LEDS are readily available – No need to send it back to the manufacturer for an LED change or having to buy a complete new light so you can hunt with different color LED.
- The W400 LED assembly is produced by an ISO9001 certified LED manufacturer for consistent color, reliability, and manufacturing quality.
- The innovative combination of extra long reflector and screw on LED assembly combine to eliminate the tedious and frustrating LED light focus adjustment procedure found in our competitors designs. With the LED as a part of the reflector, instead of screwed into the light body, the LED is in perfect focus and adjustment when securely screwed on to the reflector – No adjustment is needed!
- The W400 is the only self contained light within its class with an optional internal battery charge capability.
- Our weapon mounted light packages come standard with two Li-Ion 18650 batteries, Charger, and AC & D/C charge adapters, and various weapons mounts.
- We also offer many optional accessories including cigarette light plug charger, spare batteries, replacement LEDs, and various weapons mounts.
- Operation temperature: Minus -20 ~ 105 degrees Fahrenheit
- O-ring sealed, water resistant
- Precision machined T6 Aircraft grade aluminum with type III hard anodization
- Picatinny style scope mount for use with 1 inch or 30mm tubes (also can be used to mount light on shotgun mag extension on many shotguns), rugged W400 light mount, and universal rapid mount\
- Extended reach bezel; Smooth extra long highly polished & coated aluminum
- Cree LED with 50,000hr life
- Battery Type: 1ea 18650 PCB 3.7V Lithium-ion (2400 - 3000mAh)
- Optional internal battery charge capability
- Warranty: Limited lifetime on light assembly. LED assembly five years. Battery and charger one year. See manual for details and limitations
The W400 will equal or exceed any LED light within its class. No phony exaggerated 900 LUM ratings, battery life, or bloated animal identification range claims. Instead realistic battery usage and range estimates:
Battery Life - Full Power* Identify** Reflect Eyes**
- White LED 4hrs up to 200yds up to 400yds
- Green LED 3.5hrs up to 180yds up to 400yds
- RED LED 2hrs up to 150yds up to 400yds
*Approx battery life using high quality, fully charged, Tenergy 18650 3.7 Li-Ion 2600ma battery. Note: Battery quality varies widely between brands and ma ratings are often grossly exaggerated on cheap batteries. During our testing we noted the Tenergy 18650 2600ma batteries would last up to 2 1/2-times longer then many private label brands with 3000ma ratings. Green, Red, and White Led may begin to dim after long periods of continuous operation (as battery discharges).
**Ambient light (moon phase), scope quality & power setting, LED color, battery state of charge, background foliage, rain, snow, and size and color of target species will all affect range
Manufacturer specifications are subject to change.