The FOXPRO FURY 2 takes predator calling to a whole new level with great new features, 24-bit audio, and the new TX-500 series remote control.
When it comes to electronic predator calls, FOXPRO understands the needs of the worldwide predator hunting community. By reaching out to the hunters through online forums, feedback through online questionnaires, and maintaining an open line of communication, FOXPRO listens to their needs.
The new FOXPRO FURY is a culmination of feature requests that the predator hunting community has wanted to see in a digital game call.
With 24-bit audio, increased sound storage, and a vamped-up feature packed remote control, FOXPRO is proud to introduce this latest creation to the predator calling world.
The FURY combines the rugged and lightweight design from the FX Series housing and dual speaker system with the latest technology available today. Also included with the FURY is the all-new TX-500 remote control; offering improved range performance and more control at your fingertips than ever before!
The TX-500 gives you 10 sound presets with custom volume levels and two quick access buttons for your most frequently used sounds. On top of that, you can design up to 10 complete stands from start to finish by mapping out sounds, durations of the sounds being played, and volume level for a completely hands-free predator calling experience. The extra large LCD panel makes text easier to read and the new powerful navigational menus provide you with an operating interface that is easy to use.
The FURY is the most advanced digital game call that has ever been produced by FOXPRO. For more information, check out the features below.
• 4GB Of Internal Storage. Store and play up to 500 sounds with the massive 4GB of internal memory! The FURY will come standard with 100 high-quality sounds of your choice from FOXPRO's incredible sound library.
• 24-Bit Audio for extreme audio performance. The FURY can play .mp3, uncompressed .wav, .fxp (FOXPRO's proprietary file type), and .24b (FOXPRO's 24-bit file type).
• Dual Amplified Speakers. Individually amplified horn (front) and cone (rear) speaker combination provides loud, crystal-clear audio and great frequency response. You can switch the internal speakers on/off from the main unit and from the TX-500 remote control.
• Two External Speaker Jacks. Connect up to two additional speakers to the FURY for a total of four speakers playing simultaneously. You can control those external speakers from the TX-500 remote control.
• USB 2.0 Port. Quickly and easily reprogram your FURY right from your computer!
• 16 Channels of Remote Operation Operate up to 16 different units from a single remote.
• Remote/Manual Operation. Use the FURY with the remote or choose to operate it manually from the controls located on the front.
• Stereo or Mono Operation. Stereo and mono operational modes can be selected from the TX-500 remote control.
• Charge Jack. The charge jack can be used with FOXPRO's 8 'AA' battery charger or fast charger system.
• Red Backlit LCD Display
• Low Battery Indicator
• Battery Management System
• Operates on 8 'AA' Batteries
• Weight: approx 2.0 pounds
• Review the Fury 2 Manual (PDF)
• Dimensions: Length - 8.5 inches x Width - 4.0 inches x Height 6.0 inches
Older Style TX200 Remote on left / All New TX500 Remote on Right
• Improved Remote Performance By utilizing FHSS technology, remote range and reliability at longer distances will greatly increase.
• Extra-Large LCD Panel. The extra large LCD panel provides easy to read text and menu navigation. The LCD panel features a red back light with adjustable brightness control (off, low, medium, high). You can also invert the graphics display for nighttime operation.
• Numeric Keypad Sound Entry. Don't like scrolling through your sounds? Directly enter the number of the sound you wish to play on the numeric keypad for direct access. For those that prefer the scrolling, the rotary selector knob allows you to scroll through sounds without the need for memorizing your sound list.
• Adjustable Sound Scrolling. Use the rotary knob to advance through sounds by the page (default) or by single sounds one at a time.
• 10 Custom Sound Presets. Store up to 10 custom sound presets with individual volume levels. Two quick access preset buttons are located on the side of the TX-500.
• 10 Custom Sound Sequences. Design up to 10 entire stands including the individual sounds, volume levels, durations, and passages of silence. When selected, a custom sequence will go through the steps you defined and complete your entire calling sequence without requiring any need for using the remote control.
• FOXFADE.™ Manipulate the volume level of the L/R channels on a stereo audio file. For example, if you are playing a sound that has a rabbit on the left audio channel and a coyote on the right audio channel you can use FOXFADE to gain independent control of volume of both sounds within the stereo audio file (i.e. decrease the volume of the rabbit--or silence it completely--while the volume of the coyote remains the same or vice versa.) In mono operation FOXFADE will act as a mixer moving sounds from the front speaker to rear speaker.
• A/V (Auto Volume). Auto Volume allows you to begin your sound playback at zero volume and slowly increase it to your desired level. Once your desired has been reached, the volume level will begin to modulate up and down. This leaves your hands free from making manual volume changes.
• Three Sound Playback Modes. Continuous Mode results in the selected sound playing continuously until you stop it.
Single Play Mode allows you to have the selected sound play once, then stop.
Sequential Mode will play one sound to the end then move on to the next sound.
• Adjustable Volume Ramping. Set the increment speed for volume increase and decrease. For example, you can assign each volume up/down button press the be equal to 2, 4, 5, 8, or 10 steps.
• Adjustable Auxiliary Device Jack. Control Control how your auxiliary device jack operates from momentary (for use with the FOXPRO Jack-in-the-Box Decoy) or latched (for use with other devices such as different manufacturers decoys.)
• Wireless Sound Transfer. After programming sounds into the FURY you will not need to use a patch cable to transfer the list to the remote. The sound list will be automatically transferred into the TX-500.
• Internal and External Speaker Control. Turn internal and external speakers on/off via the TX-500
• Mono/Stereo Operation. Select mono or stereo audio operation from the remote control.
• Mute Button
• Volume Up/Down
• The Fury 2 Now Includes FOXBANG Technology. With FOXBANG activated the caller automatically switches to your preset #1 (often set as a coyote in distress, as they often will stop, or come back to the call, even after discharging your firearm) This allows for hands free sound changing operation to help keep your eyes focused on the field where it counts.
• Recall Button. Instantly jump back to the last sound and volume level played with the push of a button!
• The TX500 Series Remote Operates on 3 'AA' Batteries (the Fury uses 8 AA Batteries)
• The FURY is backed with a 5 year limited warranty
• Made in USA!
Size Comparison between the FOXPRO Fury and the CS24
Differences Between The CS24 And Fury
• CC24 uses 10 AA batteries (located in pouch attached to side or caller). The Fury uses 8 AA Batteries (The CS24 is louder)
• CS24 does NOT have battery charging capability. The Fury does have 2 optional battery chargers available
• CS24 comes with 50 calls of your choice. The Fury comes with 100 calls of your choice ($100 in added value at $2 per sound)
• CS24's TX500 remote control has the following 3 features DISABLED; Auto Volume, Fox Fade, and Creation of Call Sequence Feature. All 3 features are activated on the Fury's TX500 remote control
• CS24"s TX500 remote control to base unit interface for uploading of new calls is via a wired interface. The Fury update feature is via a wireless RF link
• CS24 approx size: Length - 7.5 inches x Width - 7.0 inches x Height 5.0 inches Weight: approx 2.5 pounds. The Fury approx size: Length - 8.5 inches x Width - 4.0 inches x Height 6.0 inches Weight: approx 2.0 pounds.