International Sales & Shipping Policies
We are pleased to be able to sell and ship our products worldwide. We have partnered with iGlobal Stores to fulfill all orders outside the United States. As such, please contact iGlobal Stores for all questions regarding payment, duty and tax, shipping, order status, tracking information and delivery of orders outside the U.S.
iGlobal International Checkout Benefits
- View product prices and totals in your own currency
- Choose whether or not to prepay duty and taxes to receive a guaranteed landed cost
- Multiple shipping options
- No subscription, no signup fees
Placing an International Order
- Upon entering our website from outside the USA, you will be prompted to confirm the country you are currently in. Confirm or update your shipping country if needed
- Add the items you wish to purchase to the shopping Cart
- Click on any checkout button. You will be prompted to confirm shipment outside the USA.
- Complete checkout as prompted
Upon completion of the checkout, please contact iGlobal Stores for questions and concerns regarding international shipping, billing, customs, duties, taxes and shipment tracking numbers.
Payment Methods Accepted
- American Express
Prepaying Duty & Taxes / Guaranteed Landed Cost
In many cases, you'll be given the opportunity to prepay your duties and taxes for your order. Doing this allows you to pay for your entire order upon checkout with a guarantee that you won't be charged any VAT, duty, taxes or other shipping or customs related fees after your order is complete. Depending on your country and your order value, your order may already be under the deminimus value (the minimum amount at which local taxes are required). In such cases, no duty or tax fees are assessed.
International orders may be shipped via any of the major carriers such as UPS, DHL, FedEx or Post. In order to facilitate the order process, you'll be given several shipping options based on the amount of time the order will take to arrive. Please note that all delivery times are listed in business days (Monday through Friday) so you'll want to take this into consideration when selecting your shipping method. Most shipping carriers do not ship on major holidays.
To Track Your Order
- Upon completion of your order, you'll receive an email confirmation from iGlobal Stores with order information
- An additional email will be sent once your order ships. This email will contain delivery and tracking information.
- At any time you can visit http://iglobalstores.com/contact-us.html for help with any questions or concerns regarding your order. You can track your iGlobal package by clicking the following link: https://checkout.iglobalstores.com/consumer/
If you need to return an order from outside the United States, iGlobal will typically follow the domestic return policy of this company. Please see the return policy for details.
About Your Billing Statement
Because your payment is being processed through iGlobal Stores and their payment processor, Interpay, your credit card or bank statement will reflect a charge from iGlobal Exports or Interpay.
iGlobal Stores Contact Information
Mailing Address: 1664 South Dixie Drive Suite H-107, Saint George, Utah 84770
Phone: See table below
|International Phone Numbers for iGlobal Stores|
|U.S. & Canada: