1. Question | What are these sounds for?Answer | At All Predator Calls we provide the option for "Custom Programming" on all FOXPRO Game Calls sold. This allows the customer the ability to hand pick each sound for their unit, or have the experts at All Predator Calls program the unit based on the species the customer intends to target. We are the FOXPRO Factory Authorized Programming Facility.
2. Question | I already own a FOXPRO game call, can I purchase the sounds from you?Answer | No, you'll need to purchase the sounds from FOXPRO directly. (717) 248-2507
3. Question | Where do I get my order #?Answer | An order confirmation is emailed to you immediately upon completion of your order. The order/invoice number is included in the order confirmation email. You will need to enter the order/invoice number to complete your sound submittal online.
4. Question | Do you have a reprogramming service for used FOXPROs or units bought from other retailers?Answer | No, we only program new units purchased from us (AllPredatorCalls.com)
5. Question | What if I don't know what to pick?Answer | The APCalls staff is made up of fanatic predator hunters, and we have highlited in RED our favorite sounds. Also, here is a LINK to FOXPRO's top 50 sounds, as voted on by the general public.
You can also tell us (email) or in the "note block" on the programming submital form the species you intend to target and we can make the selections for you. (Example: Coyote, Fox, Bobcat, and Crow)
Still need help? We are happy to go over the calls, make sound recommendations, and custom program the unit for you. It will arrive at your door programmed with the best selection of calls to target the species you want to hunt. Why guess at sounds? Call the experts toll free. (888) 826-9683
6. Question | Will these sounds work on my Primos, Johnny Stewart, or Brand X call?Answer | No, the sounds are proprietary sounds that ONLY work on FOXPRO Callers.
7. Question | What are the Mark II sounds?Answer | All sounds that start with a letter (B,C, etc) in FOXPRO®'s Mark II Sound Library are the latest digital 24-bit audio which means unmatched quality and performance. Some say you do not need technical perfection to call in animals, and we agree. But, technically perfect sounds will result in a more confident, more assured animal that is far less wary and on edge as it comes close which is, obviously, a big advantage!
8. Question | Can I trust ordering online?Answer | Order with confidence, as a prestigious Platinum Level FOXPRO retailer, and the Highest Volume Single Store FOXPRO Stocking Retailer* in the Nation For 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 we have the unique ability, experience, and expertise to program your FOXPRO with any of the FOXPRO library of over 400+ wildlife calls.
9. Question | Can I substitute FREE SOUNDS for more of the PREMIUM SOUNDS?Answer | No! The FREE SOUNDS cannot be substituted for PREMIUM SOUNDS. If you want additional PREMIUM SOUNDS on top of the custom picked sounds, you must purchase the extra sounds directly from FOXPRO.