FOXPRO Fury II with TX500 Series Remote Control, 100 Calls (Your Choice). The top-end digital game caller bar just got raised. The All New FOXPRO Fury is packed with features that both hard-core predator callers, big game, crow and waterfowl hunters and coyote tournament hunters have been asking for!
The FOXPRO Fury has unmatched volume and sound quality—comes standard with true 24 bit audio for unrivaled performance and audio quality. Packed with 100 Calls—YOU Pick them—WE Load them! The Fury features virtually UNLIMITED sound loops. The sounds are stored in a massive 4GB of internal memory. The Fury can be reprogrammed by the consumer in a matter of moments with new or additional sounds via the built–in USB port (USB cable not included). The Fury is capable of holding and accessing remotely (or manually) an incredible 500 Calls! It plays in either stereo or mono.
The Fury comes equipped with dual amplified built-in speakers. The front horn type speaker is superb for handling the high frequency sounds. The rear speaker is a cone type speaker which superbly projects the low frequency sounds. When the speakers are played together the sound quality is amazing. If boosted volume is desired. It features two external speaker jacks for extreme volume projection. Feature for feature the FOXPRO Fury possesses all the capabilities of the FX series line-up with many never before available enhanced capabilities built-in to the advanced TX500 remote control.
TX500 Series Remote features:
- Improved Remote Performance By utilizing FHSS technology, remote range and reliability at longer distances will greatly increase
- NEW! - ALL NEW FOXBANG Technology. With FOXBANG activated the caller automatically switches to your preset #1 (often set as a coyote in distress, as they often will stop, or come back to the call, even after discharging your firearm) This allows for hands free sound changing operation to help keep your eyes focused on the field where it counts.
- Extra-Large LCD PanelThe extra large LCD panel provides easy to read text and menu navigation. The LCD panel features a red back light with adjustable brightness control (off, low, medium, high). You can also invert the graphics display for nighttime operation
- Numeric Keypad Sound EntryDon't like scrolling through your sounds? Directly enter the number of the sound you wish to play on the numeric keypad for direct access. For those that prefer the scrolling, the rotary selector knob allows you to scroll through sounds without the need for memorizing your sound list
- Adjustable Sound Scrolling Use the rotary knob to advance through sounds by the page (default) or by single sounds one at a time
- 10 Custom Sound PresetsStore up to 10 custom sound presets with individual volume levels. Two quick access preset buttons are located on the side of the TX-500
- 10 Custom Sound SequencesDesign up to 10 entire stands including the individual sounds, volume levels, durations, and passages of silence. When selected, a custom sequence will go through the steps you defined and complete your entire calling sequence without requiring any need for using the remote control
- FOXFADE™Manipulate the volume level of the L/R channels on a stereo audio file. For example, if you are playing a sound that has a rabbit on the left audio channel and a coyote on the right audio channel you can use FOXFADE to gain independent control of volume of both sounds within the stereo audio file (i.e. decrease the volume of the rabbit--or silence it completely--while the volume of the coyote remains the same or vice versa.) In mono operation FOXFADE will act as a mixer moving sounds from the front speaker to rear speaker
- A/V (Auto Volume)Auto Volume allows you to begin your sound playback at zero volume and slowly increase it to your desired level. Once your desired has been reached, the volume level will begin to modulate up and down. This leaves your hands free from making manual volume changes
- Three Sound Playback ModesContinuous Mode results in the selected sound playing continuously until you stop it
- Adjustable Volume RampingSet the increment speed for volume increase and decrease. For example, you can assign each volume up/down button press the be equal to 2, 4, 5, 8, or 10 steps
- Adjustable Auxiliary Device Jack ControlControl how your auxiliary device jack operates from momentary (for use with the FOXPRO Jack-in-the-Box Decoy) or latched (for use with other devices such as different manufacturers decoys)
- Wireless Sound TransferAfter programming sounds into the FURY you will not need to use a patch cable to transfer the list to the remote. The sound list will be automatically transferred into the TX-500
- Internal and External Speaker Contro. Turn internal and external speakers on/off via the TX-500
- Mono/Stereo OperationSelect mono or stereo audio operation from the remote control
- Mute Button, Volume Up/Down, Recall Button
- Operates on 3 'AA' Batteries
- The FURY is backed with a 5 year limited warranty
- Made in USA!
- Foxpro Fury 2 Manual HERE
If you select "Standard Factory Programming" The Fury 2 will come programmed with standard factory sound list - See Standard Factory Sound Listing HERE.
If you select "Custom Programming" when adding to the shopping cart, then the Fury 2 comes with 100 calls of your choice. Preview and pick your calls here:
AllPredatorCalls.com is an Authorized Dealer and FOXPRO Sound Programming Facility. We stock a huge inventory of FOXPRO electronic calls. All FOXPRO models purchased INCLUDE FREE CUSTOM SOUND PROGRAMMING - YES! - You get to pick the sounds that are on your call! We custom program it and promptly ship the next business day! A FULL factory warranty is included with each FOXPRO product purchased from AllPredatorCalls.com. FOXPRO products purchased from websites without the FOXPRO Authorized Logo are sold without warranty or support.